How much is that puppy? Part II

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh dear!. I have not been able to find a home for Pippiola yet, and she is growing into a very lovable dog. She is now paper trained and fully vaccinated. I will even up the ante and have her spayed here in Santiago, if it can't be done there in Sosua=-=after her first heat. This dog is a prize; she was the pick of the litter and certainly will be a good, medium-sized dog who barks at all strangers now, so she is a fine watch dog.

Part II. One of the other dogs, an aunt of Pippiola, just had four little puppies by our Chow-Chow, "Rufo"..another rescued dog. There are three viable puppies, 1 male and 2 females. They will have the Chow's hair, but we are not yet sure. One is spotted, one is black and one is white, but might turn reddish later on. I will try and post pictures. Rufo was neutered yesterday, so there will be no more. The runt of the litter is slightly deformed so we will keep her. In fact, it is because of her needs that we have to find a good home for Pippiola, in order to make room for this little one.

The line for these three little ones begins now. Don't miss this opportunity...

Cordially,

HB