800 number

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Im curious how one garners a DISLIKE for trying to be HELPFUL to a Poster ... rather than going to the thread and using the info and claiming it as my own words ... I wanted to give CREDIT to the Original Posters who took the time to answer the exact same question in a previously discussed thread ..
I am most curious how this is perceived in a Negative way ..... Beeza , who is a member here since 2006, would you care to elaborate ?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Obviously, I am not Beeza. However, if I may...

Usually, telling someone to use the search function or Google can appear to be dismissive and condescending.

In the case of your post, jd, you provided a link to the information needed. That changes it to helpful. However, there is an instinctive aversion to the often flippant "Search is your friend" reply.

Beeza, please forgive the intrusion if it seems offensive to you.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006

Usually, telling someone to use the search function or Google can appear to be dismissive and condescending.

In the case of your post, jd, you provided a link to the information needed. That changes it to helpful. However, there is an instinctive aversion to the often flippant "Search is your friend" reply.

Whoops, slip of the mouse.  I meant to click on "Like"

Sorry about that!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

I hear you Profesora, but if we see one more question about mudanzas.......

There are several well covered topics that repeat.
I suppose that's redundant, if it's asked too many times .

Repeating several well covered topics