Looking for a condo or apartment in POP for long term rent.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
This is for an older couple. Need two bedrooms, furnished. Prefer ground floor. Must be in a quiet, safe area. Please let me know if you have an ideas. Might consider Sosua, but not at the top of our list.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
This is for an older couple. Need two bedrooms, furnished. Prefer ground floor. Must be in a quiet, safe area. Please let me know if you have an ideas. Might consider Sosua, but not at the top of our list.

Go on-line to vrbo.com vacation rentals by owner or homeaway.com. There should be a number of properties listed that you can contact to rent long term. The other thing you can do is talk to a local POP realtor to refine your search and show you rental properties. Security should be your number one priority in determining where you want to live. Being on the ground floor will not help the security issue but I can understand if you are older and don't want to walk up steps. Good luck and good travels.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
would you consider living on a beautiful farm/villa in the mountains with good security with a pool about 45 mins from Puertp Plata

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
That suggestion might be a really good alternative.... quiet life, get the right people for them and you're all set