Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need A Bit of Help

Hi Everyone,

I will be in the US this summer speaking at various locations on behalf of my work here. I usually speak to groups of adults, but in one location I have been asked to do a second presentation to a group of 130 elementary age school children.

I am looking for photos that show the lives of children here - not posed photos of groups of children, but ones showing children playing, walking to school, helping out at home, etc.

I plan to ask Lindsey Kaufman about photos, but wondered if any of the members of the residents' forum might have some I could use. I really don't want to pull them off the internet and "steal" them, so I'm searching for photos that I could use with permission.

Can anyone help?

Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

You are welcome to take any from the Chivirico the Bodyguard Facebook page and I have loads of all different types of kids - school, abject poverty, whatever - just let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/269922726452285/

Matilda

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    You are welcome to take any from the Chivirico the Bodyguard Facebook page and I have loads of all different types of kids - school, abject poverty, whatever - just let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/269922726452285/

Matilda
    Thank you so much, Mat!

4. Likes Matilda liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Mat, I am not on Facebook, so I cannot see the page.

If you have any photos of things kids do, playing outside, helping in the house, helping in the garden, working in school, that would be wonderful.

I think I still have your email from a while ago, so will email you in order to give you my address.

Thank you again.