Need a man's haircut in sosua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilywes

Feb 4, 2008
Hello all. Was heading to sosua today for a haircut with the Italian lady, Antoinette but she is out of town today. Anyone know of a stylist in sosua that can cut men's (extranjero) hair? Not looking for the typical men's barbershop look that is prevalent amongst the local community. Hopefully I can get it done today while in town. Thanks :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
MEN go to barbershops, not hairstylists.
If you have pelo bueno, I understand you are afraid to get a hair cut by a barber that uses an Wahl and a comb.
If the German stylist is still there over near Patrick Silversmithy, they do a great job, for about 8X what Jose Master charges for the same cut.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
At least in Jarabacoa there are so many locals with PELO BUENO that most of the barbers have experience cutting straight hair.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
So what is th going rate for a men's haircut?  How about if you add a shave, eyebrows and ears?  Not a fancy place, but at least one with running water. I've been ripped off in dr but have also had excellent 200 peso jobs with a 100 peso tip. 

In boson it's 18 with a 7 dollar tip. Same el Salvadoran guy for ten years.  In ny where my parents live in a small town it's 45. I almost defecated a brick on that one. 

Status
Not open for further replies.