HGTV Casting Call

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Posted to Facebook:

Casting call for NEW expats living in Dominican Republic!

Have you recently made the biggest step in your life by moving to a new country? Then we want to hear your story! I am a casting producer for an international travel television show looking for energetic individuals, couples, and families who want to share their adventurous experience of moving abroad to a new country! Our show will not only document your move, but will give you the opportunity to have fun and interesting experiences in your new country.

If you are interested in participating in our show or you would like to learn more, please email me at jenleahy@leopardusa.com

Please be sure to include: your contact information, a picture of yourself/your family and tell me a little about yourself and your move! We are looking for expats coming from all over the world, but you must speak English to be eligible for our show.

Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
And please feel free to repost and share with friends!

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It will be nice for some new shows on the DR. Most of the ones I have seen are repeats, however still enjoyable to watch.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Susan77 and her husband were featured choosing there home in Las Terranas

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Yes, and there was another couple from DR1 a few years ago, I forget their name. From the midwest I think?

It was that couple who purchased property in Las Terrenas, but the husband died suddenly a few years later. The user name ended in "77" I think.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Would be a different change to see them go to Santo Domingo or Santiago. Would be interesting to see the buyers perceptive on those areas.