Monkey Jungle

Aug 21, 2007
Does anyone know if Monkey Jungle is open?

I would like to take 24 kids and 6 adults from Strength for the Journey to see the monkeys. I tried calling both phone numbers on their website and writing on the contact form. One phone number doesn't work. The other asks for a message. I received no response from the contact form.

If someone could provide me with a contact name and phone number - if they ARE open- I would appreciate it.

Lindsey

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
A friend of mine has taken over running MJ in the interim as they try to sort out the estate of the Ritzens.

I have PM'd you his number Lindsey.

ChicaSlayer

Dec 16, 2016
They are open, I went there myself last month. Did the monkeys and the zip lining. Everything was running normally

Aug 21, 2007
Great!

I made the call to the number Beeza gave me. Had a nice conversation and they are getting back to me with a quote.

Next question.

Can anyone give me the phone number of the man from Cuba who gives Zumba classes? My teens and adults in Jamao want Zumba classes. Or, if there is someone else giving classes in Cabarete, please let me know. Cabarete is a bit closer to Jamao than Sosua and perhaps an instructor from there would be a little more willing to travel the distance.

Thanks, DR1 members!

Lindsey