Charter Airlines

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I remember several years ago reading a thread about a charter airline in the DR. But cannot find it in the search thingie. Does anyone have any knowledge of whether or not this service is available at the present time?
A have been asked about it.
Thanks Der Fish

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
he's a poster here.... small plane , he might do it...

not too many people.... 2-3 maybe.
Let him say.

Change the posting Derf.... looks like you want a charter TO RD not inside it

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I was going to start my own Charter service at one time
... " Animo Animo Animo Airlines "..
we would take on
" one , two, one, two ,three, four, five" Passengers .
whatever you got that day..

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
There are presently no inter DR flights on a regular basis. Several small operations exist and they are on an ad hoc charter basis.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I am looking for a charter airline within the DR. Trips from POP to SDQ or STI to Punta Cana etc...
Thanks
Der Fish

There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.

In 2012 I flew with them. Round trip SD-PUJ was about $100usd. Now its $420 return. I love the DR style business- when business goes down you dont focus on better service or marketing. You simply increase your prices to make up for loss of customers.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.

You can charter a flight anywhere any time on the island, turbo prop or single engine $$$ makes it happen.