Unwed Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

CinCity

Jun 13, 2017
I'm new to this and I'm hoping I'm posting correctly. My significant other and I have been together for 11 years. We have a 6 year old together. I am American but he became in trouble with American law and fled to the Dominican Republic (he was a permanent resident, never a citizen of the US). We now live here in the DR together and he is using an alias. We've been having the worst possible problems imaginative between a couple and he wants me to leave. I met him with nothing and for the two years we've lived here he has become extremely successful and there's more to come. I think it's unfair he asks me to leave empty handed after giving up my dreams to follow his and make his dream ours. What can I do?

CinCity

Jun 13, 2017
Get a good lawyer and call crime stoppers in the USA.
Yeah, I thought about that. Tricky part is finding that good lawyer. I didn't know about the crime stoppers in the US though. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Be very careful you don't become a statistic. Personally I would book flts for your six year old and yourself and leave without telling him. Better to start over with nothing.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Agree with Bob. Get on a flight asap and don't look back. If you decide to call Crime Stoppers I would not even consider it until you were back in the US. Remember you are in his country. I know that does not sound fair but it is the reality. Hopefully he will be man enough to support your child. Good

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Get out and as far away from him as possible. Never mind calling Crime Stoppers. That would add to your problems. Find a lawyer when you get to the US to attempt to get child support. That should sort out the false identity issue for you. ;)

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Come to think of it...Crime Stoppers may be a bad idea. Depending what his legal issues are you do not want them charge you as a accomplice, etc... Just leave asap.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Don´t post anymore personal information that can be used to identify you.

You already posted enough information that could possibly be used to identify the two of you by someone that knows you.

Lots of people read this forum from all walks of life.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I agree with the others who posted that you need to leave with the child now before the situation gets even worse. That is your best option.

You have not had the worst possible problems that can be imagined since you and your child are still alive.

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
I'm new to this and I'm hoping I'm posting correctly. My significant other and I have been together for 11 years. We have a 6 year old together. I am American but he became in trouble with American law and fled to the Dominican Republic (he was a permanent resident, never a citizen of the US). We now live here in the DR together and he is using an alias. We've been having the worst possible problems imaginative between a couple and he wants me to leave. I met him with nothing and for the two years we've lived here he has become extremely successful and there's more to come. I think it's unfair he asks me to leave empty handed after giving up my dreams to follow his and make his dream ours. What can I do?

Can you leave with your child? If so, listen to everyone here and leave, but ask him for support. If he is that successful, he might not balk at supporting you and the child. He may just want to be free to do what Dominican man do, run around. If it's not the case, pack and leave when he is not around. Has he been violent before, threats? if not, get a lawyer and get your share.

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010

At this point in time whats fair doesn't matter all that matters is the health and safety of you and child.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Troll ?

Someone should call Crime Stopper on your stupid a** crying about how unfair leaving empty handed after you supported Pablito Escobar for 2 years following his escape from the US.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Aiding and abetting is still a crime right?? The OP just needs to leave if not for her own safety then for the child's. Take this as a life lesson and move on.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Aiding and abetting is still a crime right?? The OP just needs to leave if not for her own safety then for the child's. Take this as a life lesson and move on.

Even it isn't...Life lesson should have been being separated from Fausto when mf had to flee your country (cause none flees and assume a new identity for too many speeding tickets).

This thread belongs to a new category Mars-Venus forum/Clown bin.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
 So this woman is engaged in an ongoing conspiracy to allow a person to escape justice.  Shut your mouth, get your kid back to the USA and choose a better man next time.  Crime stoppers...omg. Ridiculous. Call crime stoppers on yourself. 

Living under an assumed name. Dang, I thought I had a thing for bad boys. 

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Even it isn't...Life lesson should have been being separated from Fausto when mf had to flee your country (cause none flees and assume a new identity for too many speeding tickets).

This thread belongs to a new category Mars-Venus forum/Clown bin.

Maybe El Esposo aka Papi found new wealth selling empanadas from his fritura en El Barrio.

Status
Not open for further replies.