two dutch men found murdered in el seibo

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Haven't read anything yet in the Dutch newspapers about it.
Many Dutch criminals think they're Tiguere but on somebody else's turf they're just pussy cats.

i remember when Long Beach was going strong, there were lots of foreigners frequenting the area. one night i was in a bar, and this guy walked in, and people just seemed to cower in the corner. i asked a guy who he was, and a Dominican guy told me that his name was Dieter, and that he was a baaad man, and everyone was afraid of him..

i wondered how a guy named Dieter could be a tough guy in the DR. i guess the rules here are different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
They probably had it coming!!

Nobody gets executed that way for no reason.

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
i remember when Long Beach was going strong, there were lots of foreigners frequenting the area. one night i was in a bar, and this guy walked in, and people just seemed to cower in the corner. i asked a guy who he was, and a Dominican guy told me that his name was Dieter, and that he was a baaad man, and everyone was afraid of him..

i wondered how a guy named Dieter could be a tough guy in the DR. i guess the rules here are different.

If it's the same Dieter I know, He was a pretty tough guy at one time.

When was that?? The 90's?? Because things are pretty different nowadays.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sure as shooting (hahaha) ,
somebody will add this to the list of crimes that RD visitors should be aware of.

Scary place Rep Dominicana.... a lot of murders...

Dutch are at special risk !!

Misinformation - too much of it....IMO

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Be careful whom you mess with:
[video=youtube_share;4scedJs6hC8]https://youtu.be/4scedJs6hC8[/video]

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
El Seibo is a very quiet and peaceful place and is surrounded by beautiful country : I go there often with friends for picnics near the river. It does not deserve to have foreigners dealing in drugs there .My opinion about people in the drug trade is that they have a rather short lives and I am quite happy if they kill each other . As Lawrence said in the Seven Pillars of Wisdom about the various Arab countries and tribes ,the best policy is to foster discontent and let them kill themselves ...so with people in the drug trade, let them kill each other ... they will

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
My mother on the phone, she was watching the news and wanted to hear my voice...........:tired: