PAYPAL

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I am more than a decade as a full time resident in the DR. I signed up for Paypal today and opened up an account there. It only gave me US States as addresses as an option. What do I do to enter my local address? Can I link the service then to my DR BHD/Banco Popular acct.? Thank you for your always very valuable info in advance.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have a Paypal account and no problems using my local Banco Popular Visa credit card for any out of country purchases that process through Paypal for payment.......
I use my sons address back in the states for Paypal

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I have a Paypal account and no problems using my local Banco Popular Visa credit card for any out of country purchases that process through Paypal for payment.......
I use my sons address back in the states for Paypal

Has anyone used Paypal with a DR address? I have no more USA address.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can use any address in the US. I used my EPS address in Florida when I opened it up. To pay is no problem, but if you want money in your account here I do not recommend even trying.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
My PayPal shipping address is my EPS address. My billing address is my US address. PayPal is linked to one of my US bank accounts.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Has anyone used Paypal with a DR address? I have no more USA address.

I use paypal with my local credit card, the only tip you must know is when you are using a local credit card with double credit separate (Dollars and Pesos) they will bill you in Dominican pesos and the exchange rate plus the fee they use is highter than the rate at the banks here. You have to call or email customer service and tell then to bill you using US Dollars. You will save a lot money.