Name of the couple who . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
The German guy and his Costa Rican wife--they used to own Casa Valeria, sold out and went to Germany. A few years later they came back and bought El Rancho. Last time I spoke to them was 2013 I think.

What were their names and daughter's name? Are they still at El Rancho?

Thanks for whatever reliable info you can supply.

wbr

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Wow! 406 views and no answers.

Perhaps I should post this in German -- or maybe on a Tico site.

On second thoughts I'll just go to the El Rancho website and send them an e-mail.

wbr

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I dont know who owns Rancho the Hotel , but Andy is the Restaurant Owner AT Rancho Hotel , I had assumed he and his wife owned the Hotel as well, but perhaps not ..
Andy and Klaus used to own Romanoff restaurant.. He never owned Casa Valeria afaik.
He is married but not at liberty to give her name or daughter because she is a minor,
... why dont you just Call Andy at the Restaurant and get the straight Scoop from him.
He is the Only "Owner" Face I ever see there.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
that's very rare in this forum

Well I was looking for a friend alled Gilbert and nobody knew him. Though he was at Rocky's in Sosua and all around for about a year. SO I figured somebody should know him, but nada!

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
I guess too many people from those days (~2000 to 2010) have died or just gone away from DR1.

Thanks anyway guys.

wbr

james

Jan 14, 2002
Andy ( who leases the restaurant space from the owner of the hotel) is in Germany on holiday with his wife and should be back approximently 2 weeks. The owner of El Ranchos first name is Paul but do not know his last name.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Curious why that was not your first course of action..

It was one of those things where you fill in the blanks rather than send an e-message direct. When I came to the math question that asked me to prove I wasn't a robot I couldn't read it--it came up in a dark red. When this post didn't turn anything up I went back and guessed at the question--got it right on the third try.

wbr

Status
Not open for further replies.