Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Real quick question

    Folks, I have let my passport expire.
    Where do I go to get it renewed?

    POP or Santo Domingo.??

    Much appreciated, all your imput.

    HB

    Moderator DR1.com

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Last I heard, POP was possible again.Alexandra will know for sure. My last info is :

    U.S. Consular Agency Puerto Plata
    Villanueva Street at the corner of John F. Kennedy Ave.
    Abraxa Bookstore Bldg., 2nd. Floor
    Alexandra - Secretary
    Telephone Number: (809) 586-8017, (809) 586-4204, (809) 586-8023
    Fax: (809) 586-8015
    E-Mail: [email protected]

    Two 2X2 front color photos
    Old Passport
    $110 US

  3. Likes CristoRey, cavok, MerengueDutchie liked this post
  4. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Folks, I have let my passport expire.
    Where do I go to get it renewed?

    POP or Santo Domingo.??

    Much appreciated, all your imput.

    HB
    Right now, not available in Puerto Plata office.

    Santo Domingo.

  5. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Which passport HB ??

    Do you have both ... US and RD?

  6. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just US of A



    Oh shoot! Just Santo Domingo???


    Thanks all for the answers and information. Big Abrazos.
    HB

    Moderator DR1.com

  7. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Unfortunately, for now, just Santo Domingo.

    Remember to bring with you:

    Old Passport AND A COPY of the bio page.

    Two 2" x 2" front view passport photos (white or off white background only).

    Passport Renewal Form DS-82, COMPLETED ON-LINE and then printed out (they will not accept forms filled out by hand).
    Also DO NOT SIGN IT, you will sign and date it before a consular agent. Link for the form below.
    https://pptform.state.gov/?Submit2=C...line+%26+Print

    Current photo identification: (Cedula, Driver's License).

    $110 renewal fee plus $16 if you want the passport delivered to your home.

    Here's the link for the on-line appointment system, it's busy, you may be waiting until August.
    https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/def...=SDO&appcode=1

  8. #7
    Moderator - Clown Central
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Following site gives you information:

    U.S. Passport renewal in the D.R.



    You must make an on-line appointment, use the following site:

    U.S. Passport Appoint On-Line in the D.R.



    You must fill out and print the application form:

    PDF application form for U.S. Passport (Fillable PDF)

    Stay Calm, The Moderator is Here

  9. Likes waytogo, MerengueDutchie liked this post
  10. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Last I heard, POP was possible again.Alexandra will know for sure. My last info is :

    U.S. Consular Agency Puerto Plata
    Villanueva Street at the corner of John F. Kennedy Ave.
    Abraxa Bookstore Bldg., 2nd. Floor
    Alexandra - Secretary
    Telephone Number: (809) 586-8017, (809) 586-4204, (809) 586-8023
    Fax: (809) 586-8015
    E-Mail: [email protected]

    Two 2X2 front color photos
    Old Passport
    $110 US
    She was very helpful when I renewed mine back in 2014.

  11. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    35,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I did mine in POP, quick, easy and they hand delivered the passport to Jarabacoa...
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

  12. Likes pelaut, MerengueDutchie liked this post
  13. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    I did mine in POP, quick, easy and they hand delivered the passport to Jarabacoa...
    When?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •