Women only forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Can we have a women only forum please as all this testosterone and arguing and nastiness is doing my head in.

Thank you

Matilda

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Can we have a women only forum please as all this testosterone and arguing and nastiness is doing my head in.

Thank you

Matilda

Ahh......

I've met some pretty nasty women in my life.....

It goes both ways.....

I hear what you're sayn though.......

Might be a nice change to read women arguing and exhibiting various forms of vile nastiness....

JOKING.....

Great idea.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lol Mat. I once tried a women only thread and the first posts were all from men. ;)

Great Idea, you should moderate it for sure.

Jul 16, 2017
Ladies could be meaner and nastiest than any guys anytime, I seen it, tasted it, proof of it. Either way, am new here, best wishes with it.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Ok girls let's do it. Robert please make me a mod and girls let us discuss dominican things. From culture, food, and whatever else!!

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I think the idea of keeping women to just one forum is a very good idea .. they can hardly expect to participate in other forums once they have their own scared space

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
.....and what is to stop a male from opening a new account and claiming to be a female?

A better question is why would one go to that sort of effort, just to cause the sort of ruckus the ladies are trying to get away from?

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014

Thank you

Matilda

You do not think that you are stereotyping a bit too much... :) How do you know by the way that the posts you are referring to are coming from men?

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
The initial post in this thread reminded me of the movie a few good men.

"I eat breakfast 300 yards away from 4000 Cubans that are trained to **** me, so do not think for one second that you can come down here and flash a badge and make me nervous."

Sometimes someone wants to have something said and talking about testosterone - Jack Nicholson in his pride. Fantastic movie!.

I do agree that the arguing gets too much sometimes

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
gays and women are in the same grouping.. they want to be part of everyday living but they also want to have their own treatment ..with special days for them and special rights ..try to exclude gays and women like they try to exclude people from their enclaves and you are called all sorts of names .. womens rights , gay rights but never mens rights .. Give them what they want and hopefully the female moderators will not interfere with other forums .

Status
Not open for further replies.