Must qualify into top 10 of most strange discussions in DR1forum history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
I refer to the women only forum discussion. I will leave this discussion after this post - I promise but a few comments first.

#1: to indicate that argumentative or nasty posts comes from men only really throws me off guard I have to say AND I would have had the exact same opinion if the post would have been reversed in meaning (indicating that those posts only come from women). Quite low class that is for sure in my opinion.

#2: this is meant to be a discussion forum, right and mods are here to moderate so what is the problem really ? I know it is not always easy to control that the threads stays on topic but I think the mods are doing a rather good job. But now all of a sudden some people from one gender thinks the solution to all of this is to keep the gender separated by creating women only forum. Well, I should mentioned also that the same gender (my assumption ok) will still read and post in the forums where the "problematic" gender can post even though that was the desired solution to avoid the "head doing in" by creating the women only forum. Sure, have it both ways makes a lot of sense does it?

#3: Sure the comment by a fellow man regarding female mods were off-base but to generalize and stereotype one gender regarding nasty posts are not?? Give me a break..

#4: "severe cyber-bullying on this site solely male driven". With all due respect I have no clue what you have been through on this site but solely male driven... really? I thought individuals were posting here and not just categorized by two different genders. I am impressed with the wording - cyber-bullying though.

#5: if some people are happy with a forum where only one gender can post may the force be with you. I have no problem at all with that. It was just the whole discussions and the thread start that really amazed me big time

#6: Yes, MerengueDutchie. It is real and apparently some people believes it is very logical. You and me should continue to design bridges or whatever we do in our daily work where logic is the law (otherwise the bridge may not hold together) and let the believers believe.

#7: I have to say that I lost a bit of respect for some people during this discussion and I do not mean any bad with that statement. Let's see if I can make a DR1 get together in the future and see if some of you are more sane in reality than you came across in this discussion.

#8: Finally, enjoy your new forum and hope it makes you happy but remember even if you agree to pass on the right hand side in cyber does not mean it is safe to practice it in reality :). Sorry for this one could not help myself.

Don't worry be happy everyone
Peace/MM

Last edited:

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I am always glad when my wife's friends come over. Take the chance to do " men-thing" ! Great...go to the beach with a "litro full" of white rum and pay a guy to "tumbar un par de cocos". 

Or shoot some birds at the finca.
So let them have their menopause talk and complains about their half dominicanizado man. 

:):) It is hard not to laugh reading their topic! Sorry ladiezz

Last edited:
May 5, 2007
I refer to the women only forum discussion. I will leave this discussion after this post - I promise but a few comments first.

#1: to indicate that argumentative or nasty posts comes from men only really throws me off guard I have to say AND I would have had the exact same opinion if the post would have been reversed in meaning (indicating that those posts only come from women). Quite low class that is for sure in my opinion.

#2: this is meant to be a discussion forum, right and mods are here to moderate so what is the problem really ? I know it is not always easy to control that the threads stays on topic but I think the mods are doing a rather good job. But now all of a sudden some people from one gender thinks the solution to all of this is to keep the gender separated by creating women only forum. Well, I should mentioned also that the same gender (my assumption ok) will still read and post in the forums where the "problematic" gender can post even though that was the desired solution to avoid the "head doing in" by creating the women only forum. Sure, have it both ways makes a lot of sense does it?

#3: Sure the comment by a fellow man regarding female mods were off-base but to generalize and stereotype one gender regarding nasty posts are not?? Give me a break..

#4: "severe cyber-bullying on this site solely male driven". With all due respect I have no clue what you have been through on this site but solely male driven... really? I thought individuals were posting here and not just categorized by two different genders. I am impressed with the wording - cyber-bullying though.

#5: if some people are happy with a forum where only one gender can post may the force be with you. I have no problem at all with that. It was just the whole discussions and the thread start that really amazed me big time

#6: Yes, MerengueDutchie. It is real and apparently some people believes it is very logical. You and me should continue to design bridges or whatever we do in our daily work where logic is the law (otherwise the bridge may not hold together) and let the believers believe.

#7: I have to say that I lost a bit of respect for some people during this discussion and I do not mean any bad with that statement. Let's see if I can make a DR1 get together in the future and see if some of you are more sane in reality than you came across in this discussion.

#8: Finally, enjoy your new forum and hope it makes you happy but remember even if you agree to pass on the right hand side in cyber does not mean it is safe to practice it in reality :). Sorry for this one could not help myself.

Don't worry be happy everyone
Peace/MM

What is the big deal Women wanted a woman only forum, they got it Thy can still post in other forums Maybe some disaffected males should ask for Men only forum Just don't understand why anyone cares Let it be I have no interest in a forum about menopause and am happy to see it has it's on little home

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
improvements come along all the time
"Once there were no taxes ,No police and no crime ,Women did all the work ,Then the white man came along to improve things "

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
yawn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.