dominican volleyball team briefly stranded in russia because...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dominican female volleyball team was briefly stranded in russia after being suspected of being a part of a prostitution ring.
http://z101digital.com/articulos/re...te-sospecha-de-red-de-prostitucion-07-19-2017

the queens of the caribbean had a bit of bad luck in their travels already, after polish airline refused to board them on a flight to russia because of visa issues. and now this. i can see that going from DR to holland for a few days, then to russia for few days and now to thailand - also for just a few days - can look a bit suspicious. but it's kinda sad.

they did not do that well in russia either: 1 win, 2 loses; so best of luck in thailand. they will be playing 3 matches over three days with thailand, italy and turkey.

good luck!

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
That's too bad. Must have been some dope airport cops?

How easy is it, if you suspect something, to just ask a few innocent questions and you'd have your answer. Without embarrassing an entire group of young ladies.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
The shorts are not up to the challenge with, really, any of the Caribbean and LatAm women's sports teams, unless they wear USA NBA-style shorts.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
That's too bad. Must have been some dope airport cops?

How easy is it, if you suspect something, to just ask a few innocent questions and you'd have your answer. Without embarrassing an entire group of young ladies.

Considering how many Dominican hookers used to fly into Switzerland annually, I'm both not surprised and ****ed off that this happened. Even overseas, Dominican women are presumed to be prostitutes until they prove otherwise.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Considering how many Dominican hookers used to fly into Switzerland annually, I'm both not surprised and ****ed off that this happened. Even overseas, Dominican women are presumed to be prostitutes until they prove otherwise.

Maybe it has something to do with how damn good looking they are.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
So all beautiful Caribbean women are hookers unless they prove otherwise? Where's the headdesk emoji when I need it...

Oh, my god. Chill out. Your summation of what you think I said is just wrong. You are saying that, not me. Besides, some are not that beautiful.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Maybe it has something to do with how damn good looking they are.

i think in this case it had something to do with them being a group of women who traveled from DR to spend a weekend in holand, then spent another weekend in russia and now are on the way to thailand. for a weekend. and they are lead by a caring brazilian man :) :) :)

in any case, plenty of boy shorts on their twitter. click on follow and show them support :)
https://twitter.com/voleifemrd?lang=en

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I detest racial profiling .. that is what is happening here.
Regardless of history ; this is a National Volleyball team ,,, and deserves the respect given to all Nations.
Deplorable conduct on behalf of those host Countries.
I think I will shut up now before I say too much.
Give them Hell Girls!
Russell

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Can't blame the Russians...

[video=youtube;BP9_gmZrHgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9_gmZrHgU[/video]

logo04_arrow_thru_2_hearts.gif