AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Click link to see photo of cover. Computer translated

CULTURE| April 29, 2017, 11:15 AM |

Three Dominicans on People en Español's "The Most Beautiful" cover

SANTO DOMINGO. The singer-songwriter Romeo Santos, television presenter Francisca Lachapel and the top model Lineisy Montero are featured on the cover of the 50 most beautiful People en Español Magazine.

In addition to the Spanish, the cover photo is completed by the actresses Esmeralda Pimentel, Marjorie De Sousa, Carmen Villalobos and Emeraude Toubia, this last girlfriend of the singer Prince Royce. The cover photos were taken by Omar Cruz on the Brooklyn Bridge and New York City skyscrapers in the background. The Dominican presenter of the chain Univision Eliecer Marte, who entered by the votes of the public

Other famous Dominicans who have been protagonists of past editions have been Zoe Saldana, Shalim Ortiz, Charytín and Prince Royce. In addition to others such as Cristián de la Fuente, Chayanne, Maite Perroni, Lili Estefan, Daddy Yankee, Giselle Blondet, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Rafael Amaya, William Levy, Fernando Colunga, Eduardo Yáñez, Daisy Fuentes, Paulina Rubio, Enrique Iglesias, Olga Tañón, Juan Soler, María Celeste Arrarás, Dulce María, Eva Longoria, Angelique Boyer, Luis Fonsi, Jencarlos Canela, Eduardo Verástegui, Adamari López, Goyco, Myrka Dellanos, Aracely Arámbula, Gaby Espino, Sofía Vergara, Beyoncé Knowles , Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Jacky Bracamontes, Lucero, Gloria Estefan, Niurka Marcos, Silvia Navarro, Jaime Camil, Lin Manuel Miranda

https://www.diariolibre.com/revista...los-mas-bellos-de-people-en-espanol-BL6962003

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
I know this girl from Santo Domingo, Estefanny, she is like a 12 on a scale of 1-10.

ElVenao

Mar 16, 2017
is Romeo Santos Dominican?

His parents applied for citizenship on his behalf? Only one of them is Dominican though.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I was just showing that they are not beauties at all, is that so difficult to understand? No problem I won't post on this thread anymore, keep admiring the DR beauty.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
is Romeo Santos Dominican?

His parents applied for citizenship on his behalf? Only one of them is Dominican though.

I never knew he was half! Although I would have classified as American of Dominican descent. Again, he got famous thanks to Bachata, that s why people forget his PR side.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I was just showing that they are not beauties at all, is that so difficult to understand? No problem I won't post on this thread anymore, keep admiring the DR beauty.

It certainly is not difficult for me to understand. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder on those selections by People Magazine.

ElVenao

Mar 16, 2017
His father is Dominican and his mother from Puerto Rico.

This doesn't make him Dominican does it? He was born and raised in NY. He had to apply for citizenship in order to become Dominican. His wiki just says he is American, they usually edit it out and say something like "Dominican-American"

ElVenao

Mar 16, 2017
I never knew he was half! Although I would have classified as American of Dominican descent. Again, he got famous thanks to Bachata, that s why people forget his PR side.

He seems to be American. Never applied for Dominican citizenship.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
This doesn't make him Dominican does it? He was born and raised in NY. He had to apply for citizenship in order to become Dominican. His wiki just says he is American, they usually edit it out and say something like "Dominican-American"

For him it all depends on what his business advisors tell him which identity will sell more records. 

Remember, Latino music has one paramount market. It is the USA. After all, that is where the concept of Latino was created.