how to get e mail in dr

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
way to get e mail?

for some reason when I try to sign in on webmail for road runner I either get a cannot display page or it just clocks and says unable to connect. I usta to use mail2web.com but that won,t let me log in either. I am down for 3 1/2 weeks and I will have a chitload of e mail if I cannot get on . any ideas or new ways to get e mail?
any help appreciated. I,ll even take advice from frank12 if needed LOL

tmnyc

Oct 19, 2006
for some reason when I try to sign in on webmail for road runner I either get a cannot display page or it just clocks and says unable to connect. I usta to use mail2web.com but that won,t let me log in either. I am down for 3 1/2 weeks and I will have a chitload of e mail if I cannot get on . any ideas or new ways to get e mail?
any help appreciated. I,ll even take advice from frank12 if needed LOL

I think TWC mail servers are not accessible in most countries outside of the United States ("Geofenced"). Roadrunner regularly blocks all non US IP addresses.

Try using a VPN thru a US server. ;)

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Use VPN / proxy with USA IP address and set up a mail forward to Gmail/Outlook once you are able to log in.

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
I have road runner in the states and it will not let me sign into e mail in dr . I have tried mail2web and that worked until this year and now it won,t let me pull e mail. any ideas of how to get to my e mail. please be nice as I am somewhat computer literate but not much .all ideas will be helpful
thanks for all help

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Re: Can't get email internationally
Access to our email outside of the US is not provided. There are several 3rd party programs you are able to use to access it. We cannot advise that you do this and cannot tell you which program you should use to do this, we can tell you that many of our traveling customers have found that http://mail2web.com/ has worked very well.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope that you have a safe trip.

https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Email/Can-t-get-email-internationally/td-p/47375

Now you know that when you travel outside the US, accessing your TWC email accounts is going to be a problem:

1) Before your next trip, have all mail arriving at twc forwarded to another email service such as gmail, outlook.com etc until you get home and then turn off the forwarding. (not the best email providers based on privacy considerations)

2) Decide that a USP that restricts int'l access to their servers is not in your interest and switch to using another email provider instead of twc for all your email going forward.

For now, as others have said, you'll need to use a VPN to trick twc into thinking you are in the US. You may have to try several VPN providers to find one that is sufficiently cloaked to fool twc.

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
thanks do you have a listing of possible vpn providers? as I said I am a computer novice and any help appreciated

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Download and install the software from here: https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn

Configure the software to use the chameleon protocol. Connect to a Miami server. Log into twc and forward your email somewhere else. Use the vpn for no longer than the free trial. Cancel your subscription before the trial period is over.