Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PESTY FLIES

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb PESTY FLIES

What is the best away to keep away those pesty flies outside and inside anything special for Rd ???????

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Works like a charm.

3. Likes RDKNIGHT, cavok liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Flies ..try playing golf at present without being met by thousands of mosquitoes

5. Likes RDKNIGHT liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't buy Raid fly spray I bought a can last year I swear the flies were playing in it and laughing at me . My wife aunt has cats and chicken at her house next door to us,and a **** load of flies. I bought a sprayer and a couple gallons of bleach and saturated the area and half of the cats n chickens went missing.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The best way is to have screens.

8. Likes sanpedrogringo, Derfish liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a chemical poison fly bait. In the US I bought it at an agricultural supply. Worked best placed on some cooked fish remains. It was great. Just need to be sure and place it where pets cannot find it. Golden Malrin was the brand. It's sold on ebay. It eliminated the flies.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a product you can buy in Bellon and I suppose other stores in the DR call BENI BIO UNIVERSAL HOGAR spray contra insectos, one for mosquitos, ants...etc. It works quite well. It's doesn't kill them but they don't like it. Just spray surfaces and wall, door frames. We use it at the schools because it is non-toxic .

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    There is a chemical poison fly bait. In the US I bought it at an agricultural supply. Worked best placed on some cooked fish remains. It was great. Just need to be sure and place it where pets cannot find it. Golden Malrin was the brand. It's sold on ebay. It eliminated the flies.
    This can't be too good for the environment here in DR. Can it be confiscated at the airport?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sanpedrogringo View Post
    This can't be too good for the environment here in DR. Can it be confiscated at the airport?
    Its a powder. You sprinkle it on the fish carcass. The fish smell attracts the flies and when they land they seem to like the bait even more than the fish. No environmental issues, no spraying, just lots of fly carcasses. I have used it lots and nothing works better.
    No one ever looked at the can at the airport.

13. Likes sanpedrogringo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

In Florida we used to cut a hole in the backside of our pants. Keeps the flies and gnats away from your face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast