SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER in the DR?

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Does anybody know if there is a Samsung Service Center in the DR?

With service center I mean where they can do the same things as in a service center in the USA for example.

Thanks in advance for your input.

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
I,m pretty sure they have a call center but I don,t think they have a service center

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
There is a Samsung shop in Sambil, near the entrance from Kennedy. I went there the other day with a broken Samsung phone and they said it would have to go to their repair center, but they needed 15 days which didn't work. If you're not in the capital, I suggest you call them and explain the problem and they can then tell you how to get something booked in to the repair center.

Their number is +1 829-547-4323 but a lot of comments online that they don't answer so may need a few tries, especially if you call on a busy day.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
There is a Samsung shop in Sambil, near the entrance from Kennedy. I went there the other day with a broken Samsung phone and they said it would have to go to their repair center, but they needed 15 days which didn't work. If you're not in the capital, I suggest you call them and explain the problem and they can then tell you how to get something booked in to the repair center.

Their number is +1 829-547-4323 but a lot of comments online that they don't answer so may need a few tries, especially if you call on a busy day.

That sounds good I am going to try! :classic:
Thanks for the info.