Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cameroon and the Dominican Republic

Every once in a while there is posted a list of the countries to which a Dominican can travel without a visa and vice versa. Not being too professional with this whole internet thing I cannot seem to conjure it up. The basic question is if a person from Cameroon can get a visa to travel to the DR. And where would be the closest Dominican Consulate to Cameroon so he could start to apply for residency in the DR.
    Thanks
    Der Fish

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Every once in a while there is posted a list of the countries to which a Dominican can travel without a visa and vice versa. Not being too professional with this whole internet thing I cannot seem to conjure it up. The basic question is if a person from Cameroon can get a visa to travel to the DR. And where would be the closest Dominican Consulate to Cameroon so he could start to apply for residency in the DR.
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_r...inica_citizens

Brain Donor!
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Derfish;1810147]Every once in a while there is posted a list of the countries to which a Dominican can travel without a visa and vice versa. Not being too professional with this whole internet thing I cannot seem to conjure it up. The basic question is if a person from Cameroon can get a visa to travel to the DR. And where would be the closest Dominican Consulate to Cameroon so he could start to apply for residency in the DR.
    Thanks

There are three Dominican diplomatic missions in Africa; Morocco, South Africa and Egypt.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    You know a lady from Cameroon ?

5. Likes zoomzx11 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You are aware we are in a different country though? We are in Dominican Republic, not Dominica. IMHO.

7. Likes cbmitch9 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bred View Post
    You are aware we are in a different country though? We are in Dominican Republic, not Dominica. IMHO.
    Good point Bred, Dominica and the Dominican Republic sometimes get confused.

No DR African embassy listed here:

https://embassy.goabroad.com/embassi...nican-republic

South Africa seems to have an embassy:

https://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy4410/

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

South East Asia is plagued by African "tourist" and "students" and all of the wonderful "ideas" they
    seem to take with them, no matter which country they "travel" too. We are doing just fine in this
    department already. No need to tilt the balance.

10. Likes Fulano2 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bred View Post
    Yeah. My mistake. I was multitasking.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I've met several Africans in the DR who were living and working there.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

South East Asia is plagued by African "tourist" and "students" and all of the wonderful "ideas" they
    seem to take with them, no matter which country they "travel" too.
    I was surprised at the number of African prostitutes in Thailand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast