Cameroon and the Dominican Republic

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Every once in a while there is posted a list of the countries to which a Dominican can travel without a visa and vice versa. Not being too professional with this whole internet thing I cannot seem to conjure it up. The basic question is if a person from Cameroon can get a visa to travel to the DR. And where would be the closest Dominican Consulate to Cameroon so he could start to apply for residency in the DR.
Thanks
Der Fish

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Every once in a while there is posted a list of the countries to which a Dominican can travel without a visa and vice versa. Not being too professional with this whole internet thing I cannot seem to conjure it up. The basic question is if a person from Cameroon can get a visa to travel to the DR. And where would be the closest Dominican Consulate to Cameroon so he could start to apply for residency in the DR.
Thanks
Der Fish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Dominica_citizens

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Thanks

There are three Dominican diplomatic missions in Africa; Morocco, South Africa and Egypt.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks
Der Fish

You know a lady from Cameroon ?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
South East Asia is plagued by African "tourist" and "students" and all of the wonderful "ideas" they
seem to take with them, no matter which country they "travel" too. We are doing just fine in this
department already. No need to tilt the balance.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
South East Asia is plagued by African "tourist" and "students" and all of the wonderful "ideas" they
seem to take with them, no matter which country they "travel" too.
I was surprised at the number of African prostitutes in Thailand.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks
Der Fish

If he/she had the means to travel, he/she would know that she needs to get to Europe or the US to get to DR embassy. If she had the means to travel, he/she would easily get a visa to Europe, If he/she doesn't.... Something is up, simple, ulterior motives.

Again, take it from an African. STAY AWAY, that person is using you.