Passing of Bayaguanaman

rover

Aug 19, 2007
I heard a couple of weeks ago and confirmed through his wife today that frank aka Bayaguanaman a contributor on this board has passed in January. His wife said he went very quickly from a bout of

Leukemia.

rover

Aug 19, 2007
I heard a couple of weeks ago and confirmed through his wife today that frank aka Bayaguanaman a contributor on this board has passed in January. His wife said he went very quickly from a bout of Leukemia.

Frank as you may have guessed lived in Bayaguana with his Dominican wife and two twin children

I had only had the pleasure of meeting Frank twice while in Bayaguana but will miss his company.
He seemed to be living a happy life and graciously invited me to his home. Frank was a master builder by profession overseeing skyscraper projects around the world and built what may be the finest home in Bayaguana for himself, the wife and two children. It was his castle and had an indoor swimming pool in the living room. It really was impressive even by stateside standards.

Frank was always glad to answer any questions on construction or just shoot the **** over a drink
( or two )

Frank I hope you are in peace you are missed.

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'm very sorry to hear that, may he Rest In Peace, and condolences to his family and friends. 

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
may he rest in peace. i wish strength to his family, they will need it now.