Gringomen vs. Dominicanmen

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Is there a specific reason to explain why latin men prefer a women's rear-end and american guys prefer a women's breasts? I always noticed this difference but I was hoping there was some explanation for this. Hoping to get some factual/or synical information.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Butt man or Boob man

Although I am a gringo, but born in the DR...I guess that explains
why I am a butt man. Breast are nice to me, but size is not that
important. But a women with a nice "bubble butt"...ay mami!

I think I know why certain men are "butt men" but this is probably not the appropriate forum to delve into the subject. Then, of course, if you wanted to talk about it over a cold beer sometime....hehehe

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Me I am a Canadian male, myself I prefer a woman with a "Bubble Butt" or "Bootie" and "Big Breasts" a perfect combination that would drive any man crazy.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
It is basic Sociology
Women with large hips were viewed as better for birthing. Hence better procreation. It has only been in recent history that some cultures prefer slim hipped women. With the development of society fashion became of equal importance. The "Flapper" Fashions of the 1920's brought out the slim waisted look.
For many cultures, overweight men were looked upon with favor also. Fat meant that you had more food. Hence a better provider.
Tony C.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
we aren't much different

Sitting on my Dominican mother-in'laws porch with her nephews they seem to like the same parts of a woman's anatomy as me. Legs, firm butt, nice breasts, long hair, great smile. I like them all skinny or heavy as long as they are firm. But my wife who is amply above and below the waist says her butt on the small size for Dominican men, but i noticed they still all comment on her booty.

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
Only A MOUTHFUL.

My humble opinion is that you only need a mouthful of boozie's,
while a BIG BUTT can be use as a pillow when you're done.

LOL !!

JROD