Haitians

Mamluke13

Aug 21, 2017
How come Dominican women i n the Dr don't date Haitian men and I have not seen a Dominican man with a Haitian women at all what is the deal with that

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Nothing to see here, the guy is just looking to get banned. Wait a while.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'll play.

We live in the campo, outside of San Cristobal city, in a beach town. I personally know of several Dominican men "married" to Haitian women there.

As with anything else, "it depends".

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I'll play.

We live in the campo, outside of San Cristobal city, in a beach town. I personally know of several Dominican men "married" to Haitian women there.

As with anything else, "it depends".

I am with you too, seen it too, especially if these haitian women are light skin.

Also know an Haitian guy married to a dominican woman (he is ok financially).

But, in general, NO.

Agree with Bigbird, come to think of it.

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I am with you too, seen it too, especially if these haitian women are light skin.

Also know an Haitian guy married to a dominican woman (he is ok financially).

But, in general, NO.

Agree with Bigbird, come to think of it.

There are no light skinned Haitians [or light skinned Dominicans, for that matter] where we live. Everyone there is one harmonious skin shade. Mr. AE can distinguish the Haitians [head shape, facial features or something of the sort], but not me.

Mamluke13

Aug 21, 2017
Big bird,ramesess

I may get kicked out for this but the reason I asked who do chicas like more is because when I went to sosua. I seen certain people there who was looked at with disgust by the chicas there. And I heard some complaints from people there that's shy I asked those questions that's it. And since y'all live down there I thought y'all could have clarified it more. And to male sure I was not receiving any unfair treatment that o did not oknow of to make sure I was getting my moneys worth but take care cause I wil probably get kicked out byeg

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
relax Mamluke13, since you went to Sosua you did NOT meet the typical Dominicana. You met nothing but chicas that all that matters is how much you got when you open your wallet. Whatever you do don't even begin to think the entire country is like Sosua chicas...........

BTW, why should you care who they like the most or look at with disgust when as long as you got the pesos You be the MAN.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
How come Dominican women i n the Dr don't date Haitian men and I have not seen a Dominican man with a Haitian women at all what is the deal with that

I have three high school friends married to rich Haitians men that they met when they were studying at PUCMMA in Santiago.