Resort suggestions?

CL Marie

Mar 14, 2002
my husband and i have been living here for 3 months (mas o menos)
Our familily is coming to visit in April. I want to take them to an all-inclusive resort for a few days to be spoiled and enjoy the beauty of the tropics. I'd love to get some suggestions from those with local insite. Thanks!

To be more specific, we'd like to take them somewhere that they can be spoiled rotten. We'd like it to be somewhere with beautiful landscape and beaches. We LOVE Las Galenas for example, but they don't have anything that is all-inclusive. Someplace quiet and tranquil that can still facilitate a night of partying. Of course, we want it all at a great deal!
Thanks for all your suggestions!

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Where are you???

Check out the resort reviews on the main page........
Also just what type of atmosphere and services are you looking for??

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
there are hundreds of resorts in the island. you have to be more specific of what are you looking for. good atmosphere?, price? sports? food? nightlife?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Check out Debbies site.

North Shore go to Playa Dorada, South Shore go to Bayahibe out by La Romana or really liver it up and go to Punta Cana

HB

gaiazoom

Mar 2, 2002
Casa Marina Bay

CL Marie,

There is indeed an all inclusive resort in Las Galeras. It's Casa Marina Bay. Three stars, lovely beach, nice rooms.

However, if you really want to impress your relatives, send them to Meli? Caribe/Meli? Tropical in Punta Cana. Five stars, excellent food, incredible beach.