MSN Messenger/Hotmail Help please.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Somehow, during my attack by viruses two weeks ago, the password for one of my Hotmail addresses got wiped off or disstorted from my Gator program. I now cannot get into this hotmail address, can not reset my password, can not get into 'my secret question' & can NOT get any sensible advice from MSM/Hotmail customer support/uksupport services/MSN support etc. All I get from them is "Not this section, try xxx***XXX address" which then takes me round the houses back to where I started from.

It is now TWO WEEKS since I was able to get into this particular hotmail address & although it is not my primary hotmail address, it may contain some important e-mails for me to reply to. Has anyoneone got any ideas as to how I can resolve this problem or do you have any contacts who are a bit more helpful?? Urgency is now the order of the day, so that I can get into my mail.

Thanks in anticipation - Grahame.

Jimmy Stewart

Jan 12, 2002
Jan not Jimmy
I couldnt get into my hotmail once...had some worm that my virus program didnt detect for a while. I uninstalled and installed but it didnt work. I finally had to go into my files and delete everything that pertained to the msn except the messanger..I deleted everything. Then I reinstalled it and it worked fine. I was just glad that I dodnt delete anything inportant. But it seems when you just delete the msn stuff its still there...your opasswords and all. I'm not sure but try this..it took a long time but it worked for me.