Apartments in Boca Chica??

Dianne

Mar 14, 2002
Hi - Planning a month long trip next year and we two ladies are looking for a reasonable apartment or condo in Boca Chica. Does anyone have any experiences????

Merci Dianne

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I would say you should just show up and shop when here. There should be lots of apartments for rent. Best for you to check the place out before putting down a deposit.

Susan Greco

Feb 19, 2002
apartments in Boca Chica

Just returned from a trip there and rented a two bedroom apartment from El Candil for about $60 per night although I would guess for a month long stay you could get a discount from that rate. This is a great place, clean, nice apartments (they were cleaned top to bottom every day), ac (which you don't really need but is nice all the same), balcony overlooking the extremely nice pool, restaurant and bar on premises and super friendly, helpful staff. It is located about 2 blocks off of Duarte (which is the main drag through town) and equally as close to the beach. They also will pick you up and take you back to the airport, and on arrival, give you a mini-tour of the town (best supermarket, best places to eat for different types of food, what the going rate for a beer is...). Check them out at http://www.comdata.nl/hotel-boca-chica-candil/ or email at res.candil@codetel.net.do - the manager's name is Petteri - be sure to tell him I said hello!

wherefun

Apr 2, 2002
Diane
How old are both of you and what do you both look like? Maybe we can work out an apartment really cheap?