Thread: Apartments in Boca Chica??

Post Thanks / Like

Question Apartments in Boca Chica??

Hi - Planning a month long trip next year and we two ladies are looking for a reasonable apartment or condo in Boca Chica. Does anyone have any experiences????

Merci Dianne

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say you should just show up and shop when here. There should be lots of apartments for rent. Best for you to check the place out before putting down a deposit.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default apartments in Boca Chica

Just returned from a trip there and rented a two bedroom apartment from El Candil for about $60 per night although I would guess for a month long stay you could get a discount from that rate. This is a great place, clean, nice apartments (they were cleaned top to bottom every day), ac (which you don't really need but is nice all the same), balcony overlooking the extremely nice pool, restaurant and bar on premises and super friendly, helpful staff. It is located about 2 blocks off of Duarte (which is the main drag through town) and equally as close to the beach. They also will pick you up and take you back to the airport, and on arrival, give you a mini-tour of the town (best supermarket, best places to eat for different types of food, what the going rate for a beer is...). Check them out at http://www.comdata.nl/hotel-boca-chica-candil/ or email at [email protected] - the manager's name is Petteri - be sure to tell him I said hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Diane
    How old are both of you and what do you both look like? Maybe we can work out an apartment really cheap?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

what about the joker for a month