Marbete 2017-2018

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It's Marbete Time!

DGII announces the beginning of the season renewal of the tags 2017-2018

SANTO DOMINGO. The General Directorate of Internal Taxes (DGII) announced that next Monday, October 2, the Marbete 2017-2018 renewal season will begin. The DGII also reported that Marbete renewal fees payable for vehicles with more than five (5) years or up to 2012 of manufacture are RD $ 1,500.00, while vehicles with five (5) years or less of manufacturing or 2013 onwards will pay RD $ 3,000.00.

"We urge all vehicle owners to renew in time to avoid having to pay extra," the collecting institution said in a press release.

He added that since this week the verification of enrollments is available on the DGII website. It is remembered that the main requirement to be able to renew its label is a photocopy of the updated, legible and in good condition.

"This year approximately 1.28 million units of vehicles are able to renew," said the institution.

Internal Taxes stressed that it has online facilities with which taxpayers will be able to buy the 2017-2018 Marbete with a national credit card (issued by a Dominican Bank). This service includes sending the tags at the address (residential or work) that the taxpayer indicates, at no cost. To renew through this service, interested parties can access the website of the institution www.dgii.gov.do. The internet service will be available from October 2 to December 15, 2017.

For renewals by www.dgii.gov.do the delivery period is no more than 5 working days within the city and 8 days in the case of the interior of the country.

Likewise, the collecting institution reported that, in addition, 556 branches are available in 28 financial institutions composed of banks, savings and loan associations and cooperatives so that vehicle owners can also renew their label. For more information you can consult the portal www.dgii.gov.do.

Internal Taxes explains that taxpayers have as deadline for payment of the Vehicle Circulation Tax on January 8, 2018, to avoid surcharges.

https://www.diariolibre.com/noticia...da-renovacion-de-marbetes-2017-2018-YE8251661

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
marbete 2017-2018

new marbetes will be available starting from the 2nd of october to 8th of january 2018.
http://z101digital.com/articulos/dg...s-2017-2018-inicia-el-2-de-octubre-09-26-2017
vehicles made from 2013 and newer will pay 3,000 pesos, older ones will pay 1,500 pesos.
you can buy marbete in most banks and other financial institutions. as before, you can also purchase it online at DGII site (that option will close on the 15th of december).

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
can anyone go in and pay for this ....if you do not have a Dominican credit card?...do you need any other info to renew?

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
can anyone go in and pay for this ....if you do not have a Dominican credit card?...do you need any other info to renew?

Online? I guess it states very clear.

Internal Taxes stressed that it has online facilities with which taxpayers will be able to buy the 2017-2018 Marbete with a national credit card (issued by a Dominican Bank). This service includes sending the tags at the address (residential or work) that the taxpayer indicates, at no cost. To renew through this service, interested parties can access the website of the institution www.dgii.gov.do. The internet service will be available from October 2 to December 15, 2017.

Anyone can pay for your vehicle. Just have a clear copy of matricula and money. Do it in one of the indicated offices or online with a Dominican credit or debit card.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Anyone can pay. All you need is a copy of your Matricula. That is the owner's slip of the car. You do not have to be the owner. You can pay cash, don't need a card.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
Anyone can pay. All you need is a copy of your Matricula. That is the owner's slip of the car. You do not have to be the owner. You can pay cash, don't need a card.
Don't you need extra copies of the matricula or something else? Last year I went to the bank and they sent me off to make copies of something but I don't recall what it was that they wanted,I want to try to get it right the first time,hate waitng in lines. Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Don't you need extra copies of the matricula or something else? Last year I went to the bank and they sent me off to make copies of something but I don't recall what it was that they wanted,I want to try to get it right the first time,hate waitng in lines. Thanks

I don't know where you went, but for the past several years I bring a copy of the Matricula and the cash and that is it. I go to La Nacional all the time.

Jan 7, 2016
When I purchased mine at La Nacional at the Super Pola in PC, they required the Matricula, Money and wanted a copy of my Cedula, which I provided. Didn't ask for a driver's license, as most Dominicans don't even have one!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I remember once I went to Vimenca in Fruisa and they wanted something else. Don't remember what. So I walked across the street to La Nacional and got it with just a copy of the Matricula. In this Country what happens in one place or even one branch of the same place can be totally different. I learned that a long time ago.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
La Nacional in Fruisa, Bavaro has them. No one there, takes a few minutes with a copy of your Matricula.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
One more thing, after Jan. 8 there will be less places to get it. Meaning lines, wait time, and running out of Marbetes. Get it now.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
AMET will start towing cars away real soon. Then you not only have the renewal fee, but the towing also.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
The line at Banco National across from Playero was down the street,how stupid can people be to wait until the last day.