Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101
  1. #91
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,817
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Aha .... a flying elephant logo , I bet

  2. #92
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm waiting for Austin Powers to show up. This is too funny.

  3. #93
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You can't mean the restaurant across from Parque Independencia?!

  4. #94
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonS View Post
    You can't mean the restaurant across from Parque Independencia?!


    Yep passed by it many times, Never stopped in until today and that's only because I was looking for change. 

  5. #95
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RG84 View Post
    Yep passed by it many times, Never stopped in until today and that's only because I was looking for change. 
    Been around many many years unless its changed due to the old broad owner turning it over the the kids. Not Hipster. been everything from open 24hr. private bar area, taco tuesday pickup joint. etc

  6. #96
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bienamor View Post
    Been around many many years unless its changed due to the old broad owner turning it over the the kids. Not Hipster. been everything from open 24hr. private bar area, taco tuesday pickup joint. etc


    When was the last time you've been in there?

  7. #97
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    I'm waiting for Austin Powers to show up. This is too funny.

    International man of mistery

  8. Likes Caonabo liked this post
  9. #98
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've been going to Dumbo for years but I admit I haven't been there in a while. It's in a very interesting location. It would be interesting if it has become a hipster venue. I've only known it to serve decent food and cold Presidente. Usually a local clientele.

  10. #99
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RG84 View Post
    When was the last time you've been in there?
    long time ago see rons reply. being hipster would be quite a change from yesteryear

  11. #100
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonS View Post
    I've been going to Dumbo for years but I admit I haven't been there in a while. It's in a very interesting location. It would be interesting if it has become a hipster venue. I've only known it to serve decent food and cold Presidente. Usually a local clientele.
    Quote Originally Posted by bienamor View Post
    long time ago see rons reply. being hipster would be quite a change from yesteryear


    I didn't say it has become a Hipster spot. I said it has  hipster vibe to it, which means I could see hipsters hanging there.
    I'm going to go back again probably at night and see what's it like. My observation was based on the decor.

    It reminded me of some of the old bars back home that no one would go into until gentrification came along and it became trendy to go there.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •