Need a plumber with a ladder in POP

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
The large water container on the roof is leaking. Plumber must have a ladder that reaches the top of the second story. I am physically unable to climb a ladder. Thanks

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Good luck . I have yet to see a plumber who has a large ladder .. they will have to get to the roof on the top floor in two stages .

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
You may be able to rent a tall ladder as there are places that rent tools. Speaking to a plumbing contractor might get you the name of a rental place. Let me know if you need the contact info for Aire y Agua on the North Coast, you can at least speak to them and they will point you in the right direction.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I've never seen a real plumber here never mind one with a ladder.

Just as most mechanic shops don't even have battery chargers, it would be hard to imagine a plumber with a ladder. PM me if you wish to borrow one. I know people near POP that have one. ANd they also have an employee who I am sure they would let you use who for sure could do the job youneed done.
Der Fish

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I've never seen a real plumber here never mind one with a ladder.

Like a electrician here, one bragging about the quality of his work, professional blah blah. In fact it was a mess. So I asked him:"What is Ohm?"
He looked at me as a lama.
" Tiene que ser algo que usan alla, donde usan 220".

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
I 'm a licensed plumber in the US and I refuse to do work here because you cannot get the stock to do the job right. so called plumbers here don't understand the theory behind what they are doing or trying to do.