Taxes!! @#$#@%%@E%&#**

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry MommC, but there is not a HotLine for tipsters.

However, I do agitate my students to ask that the entire list of 9000 people be published in the papers so we can see who they are.

Owners of Motels for instance, do not claim all their cash income., and send their kids to schools in Jags and Beemers!!... Seen with me own eyes, I have!

90% of Lawyers and Doctors do not file real income declarations.

As for the property tax, it is absurd. If the money were to go to the local municipality, I think it would fly a little better, but as Golo says, to send all the freaking money to Santo Domingo for the PRD (Or any party in turn) to spread out among the followers is patently absurd-as Folly would say....

I have to see a lawyer...

HB

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly said:
Sorry MommC, but there is not a HotLine for tipsters.

However, I do agitate my students to ask that the entire list of 9000 people be published in the papers so we can see who they are.

Owners of Motels for instance, do not claim all their cash income., and send their kids to schools in Jags and Beemers!!... Seen with me own eyes, I have!

90% of Lawyers and Doctors do not file real income declarations.

As for the property tax, it is absurd. If the money were to go to the local municipality, I think it would fly a little better, but as Golo says, to send all the freaking money to Santo Domingo for the PRD (Or any party in turn) to spread out among the followers is patently absurd-as Folly would say....

I have to see a lawyer...

HB

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
There are two things in life that are certain: death and taxes... and corrupt government. There are three things in life that are certain: death, taxes and corrupt government... and Balaguer. There are four things that are certain in life: death, taxes, corrupt government and Balaguer... and that the PRD will get reelected again. There are five things .... ok, you get the idea. ;)

Monty Python lovers will understasnd... :rolleyes: