Dr1 Online "chats"

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yuck......

I hate getting up early......especially when I'm supposed to be on vacation......
But I'll try to be there in the AM....if I can just figure out HOW to open the room I will........:p (sticking out her tongue)

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Grrrr..........grrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

All Right......I opened the room at 7:55 AM DST or 6:55AM EST...
It's DR1-Online.......!

NOW SOMEBODY BETTER COME SEE ME or I'm going to be real upset!!!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Sorry MommC, I will not be able to ever be on at 7am... I am at work and cannot download pal talk here. Only at home..7pm. I think if one is not working then sleep in. More people tend to be on in the evenings.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Warning.....Grumpy MommC

Judging by the response this AM I hate to let "Wud" & "Anna" down but I doubt greatly if I can be enticed to climb out of a good sleep to open DR1 Online again tomorrow AM.

Be there tomight to discuss the "topic" of the day listed above!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mommc Chriss mentioned that he would open the room in the a.m. if you tell him what to do.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Wellllllllllll................

I kinda screwed it p this morning so I think I'd better let "Wud" or you do the explaining. Somehow I've managed to make myself a "Moderator" Yuck!!!!!
Gotta be an easier way to do it........('course I didn't have my eyes opened yet when I set it up!!hehehe)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I did the same thing and I noticed that I can't open it with another username so Chriss if you go to Groups then click on Admin, then Open or join a group as Admin. Fill out the info and you have your own room.

Getting on

Just go to groups miscellaneous, click on Create and then mark the check box voice and text wnable, leave others blank and at bottom name the room DR1 (whatever you want).
It will open a room for you and everyone can find it, by looking in the misc. directory.

If you use the admin thing it sets cookies on your computer and will automatically take you back to previously opened room as an administrator.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Had to un-install Paltalk

System hasn't worked right since FB150 did whatever he did....Now I can't get in re-installed ....sheesh!
Will try again later today....
Codetel was "down" last night so I couldn't go online to join you....how was the group session???

Last night

A number showed up but some either had to hearing ability or no sound. The following were there, Hlywud, Anna, Tom, MickeyDR , dulce10 and DRtechie. With Techie there I thought we would have had a flood of ladies, he could speak but could not hear, we went to tech rooms for assistance but could not get his sound working?????
Dulce10 had no microphone, Tom was on a wireless in his car, so no sound or audio, Mickey could hear but not talk. A lot of the evening was spent on tech and chatting about were everyone was located. Session lasted about an hour and a half.
Every computer seems to have some different settings and different sound controllers so it is difficult to get the 100% online.
I would suggest that you first do a sound and audio test located in the help section of the first window and go to a new user voice group to check it out, they will help you get online.
We will try again tonight 7pm est.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Darn......

Company showed up and by the time I got there everyone had left!!!!
Going to Catalina in the morning so hope Criss can open the room......HEAR THAT CRISS????
Will try to make it tomorrow night......
Sweet dreams everyone!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The past few night I've noticed that people do come in but are in the middle of making supper or have to leave to eat their supper. If you prefer a later time perhaps Hlywud could open the 7 pm and I would come in later. Give me some ideas of what time is best. :)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Sounds like a plan!

Now that's the best idea I've heard all day!!! Got home about 8:15 PM. By the time I showered,made supper,ate it was almost 10PM. May "Wud" could man the room until 8-8:30 and you could pick it up then......