Need a security company - North Coast

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
On the north coast able to install a simple system with a "panic button".  Don't need any bells and whistles, I just want to push a button and a loud air horn goes off.  I even have the horn. Just need a few buttons and the stuff that sets off the air horn.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Amazon has lots of choices, options, add ons at all price levels. Many are simple and can be installed by most individuals. You can have it here in the D.R. in a little over a week. Some require batteries so order fresh ones too.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
DR solar:  thats what I have now,- installed by a sort-of knowledgeable guy.  Worked for about a month, knowledgeable guy can't figure out why it no longer operates.

Thought I would try a different route- Am hoping for a local company to do it for me.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Is there a company that installs security systems in Sosua?  Or Puerta Plata?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Moved this to North Coast and amended title, maybe will get you the info you need. Our system was installed by a company in Santo Domingo, probably little or no use to you, there must be someone up there doing them.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Amazon has lots of choices, options, add ons at all price levels. Many are simple and can be installed by most individuals. You can have it here in the D.R. in a little over a week. Some require batteries so order fresh ones too.

@OP I do understand you are looking for an installer but if you are the least bit handy with a screwdriver and a hammer what DR Solar suggests is the way to go. A simple system like you are looking for is wireless and an easy install.