Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
I want to apologize to anyone who participated or read my posts yesterday regarding the blood supply in the DR, especially to Alter Ego (moderator) for hijacking the post and to Cobraboy for my rude name calling. I have no legitimate excuse. I could explain but what's really important is that you know I'm sincere in my apology! Thanks for understanding! Judy

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Awwwww.....

That was nice.....

Very refreshing!!!!

Not too many people do that.....(Own it)

Awesome.....

Last edited:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Judy is a real MENSCH... i guess we have a few of those still left in the world ..

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I want to apologize to anyone who participated or read my posts yesterday regarding the blood supply in the DR, especially to Alter Ego (moderator) for hijacking the post and to Cobraboy for my rude name calling. I have no legitimate excuse. I could explain but what's really important is that you know I'm sincere in my apology! Thanks for understanding! Judy

I followed the entire thread and don't think you have a thing to apologize for. You posted what was the situation for you and stood your ground. I was sitting on your side of the stadium rooting for YOU. I am sure some learned some new info from what you posted, i know i did.

Have a great day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.