Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ladies Only Forum

I LOVE this forum! Not only because it is the only time I have ever felt safe on DR-1. Not only because of the intelligent, literate, insightful comments & topics.

But I have to say (with a Scorpio cackle) I love it because the DRones/guys have no idea what we talk about....and it is killing them.

Call me vindictive. Call me vengeful.

I love it.

2. Likes keepcoming, KateP, AnnaC, Jelly, Matilda and 1 others liked this post
    Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

Meems they can read the forum they just can't write on it!
    Moderator Ladies Only & North West Forums

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been a lurker for years, with only the odd comment here or there. (but reading daily). I, too, love the women only forum because there has been no attacking. We can post, people comment or they don't, but I, for one, don't feel like I have to over analyse my response from all angles before I post - which I do in the general forums, trying to predict if someone will jump down my throat.

5. Likes Matilda, dulce, sylindr, snowqueen liked this post
    Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

I can feel a group (ladies) hug coming on!! Keep on posting about anything DR related please, there are so many things we can discuss - and they don't have to be solely related to women's issues, as long as they are related to the DR.

Mat
    Moderator Ladies Only & North West Forums

7. Likes sylindr, Africaida liked this post