Candelier Zapped !

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
Hey, Rob. Why was Candelier ZAPPED from the forum? I thought this was a Democratic BOARD. guess I was wrong. Anyway what he said on tha post about drunk-driver was very true. Far too many lives are lost due to this violation of the law. Will I be next on getting Zapped just by agreeing with the MAN? We need more of the REAL CANDELIER to take care business in MY BELOVED LAND. Notice that I said MY BELOVED LAND.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I did a search and it is still there. By the way...DR1 is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy...Rob and Delores shae the dictatorial duties and do a pretty good job. I also like the fee they charge us.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
I've noticed that people sometimes say posts have been deleted when they are still there....<sub> maybe there's a blind spot that posts slip in and out of causing people to not see them, and then they reappear!</sub> I know I had one thread that I started that I thought had been deleted, until someone replied to it... same with some others I've noticed people saying were deleted, but then I read the post I was sure they were referring to....
:confused: