Stop please!

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
I am really tired and sick of the followings thread: "Help me Please" and "My Guy"
is there anything interesting that canadians ladies can talk besides Sankies?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I'm sure that if there was lesbian talk you'd jump right in on it.

Gee, sankies or lesbianism..which should I choose?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Theresa,

Go with lesbianism. If you and musicqueen want to put on a show for us I know I'll be sitting in the front row!!!

Tony C. (loving his carpet munchers!)

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Tony pardon my stupidity what are carpet munchers??

Oh my g-d I asked out loud at work and the whole place ROARED with laughter I found out what it means typing in BEET RED.. lisam

Last edited:

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
cheryl.w

I AM NOT CANADIAN, not that there is anything wrong with them. but if you dont like it then just dont read it. some people obviously like reading it as it has had over 1000 hits

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
blah blah blah

Originally posted by John, El ?nico
DR1 is showing signs of intolerance again.
Robert open you mind.
Is there anything more beautiful than participate in an 3some with 2 girls kissing in front of you?
then...
posted by John, El ?nico
I am really tired and sick of the followings thread: "Help me Please" and "My Guy"
is there anything interesting that canadians ladies can talk besides Sankies?

John, open you mind....
:rolleyes:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
How like a man......

to jump to conclusions especially when he says he's been "following" the thread!
Canadians do not come from the UK! We ceased to be a part of the British "colonies" over 130 yrs ago....(guess that was BEFORE his time!)
My mon always said "keep your own doorstep clean before talking about the dirt on someone else's". In other words you can't expect other people to have an open mind when yours is "closed".

Frankly.......unless warning newcomers about the "sanki's" and "puta's" and their various ploys to either empty your pockets or obtain a Visa......i really can't understand what all the "sex" chatter is about..........We have a saying that goes like this:
"If you're always talking about it - it means you ain't getting any!!"
or
"Those who yap the most-get the least!"