I need a voodoo doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Either one I can just purchase, or someone who can make one. Any idea where to start looking? Doesn't need to be authentic, or cursed. It could be something from a gift shop.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Either one I can just purchase, or someone who can make one. Any idea where to start looking? Doesn't need to be authentic, or cursed. It could be something from a gift shop.

May I ask why? There's evil behind those things.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
You can get everything on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...2.A0.H0.Xvoodo.TRS0&_nkw=voodoo+doll&_sacat=0

s-l500.jpg

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
I have evil in my life that needs physical representation. Someone who has placed themselves in my consciousness, and nags me all day and tells me I am worthless.

It was actually a suggestion from my therapist.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
With a bit of mud, straws, and doll clothes, you can make one. I have seen some being sold in curio stores in the US and there are people in the Barrios can point you in the right direction as to where to get them in the DR. I won't ask why you need one.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I have evil in my life that needs physical representation. Someone who has placed themselves in my consciousness, and nags me all day and tells me I am worthless.

It was actually a suggestion from my therapist.

My advice to you is to stay away from those things. I can give you a long list of reasons but the main one is that it's all in your head. For a therapist to point you in that direction is very irresponsible of him/her in my opinion. You are the only one who can fix you. A brujo/bruja can't do crap for you.

I know of a young lady who got involved in that sort of crap and she is more screwed up than a bag of loose screws.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I don't think you should mess with something you are not familiar with...I hope you feel better Dr6

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Would be willing to bet that this kind of siht is all over the place here but i have never come across it. 

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Unfortunately, it is.

True. Our Dominican maid has warned me many times to be careful not to let any of my personal belongings into the wrong hands.  She wants to burn things I throw away, hair from haircuts too.  She was even worse when we had a Haitian caretaker.  

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
True. Our Dominican maid has warned me many times to be careful not to let any of my personal belongings into the wrong hands.  She wants to burn things I throw away, hair from haircuts too.  She was even worse when we had a Haitian caretaker.  

She is 100% correct.

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
DrSix, I hope you feel better soon. List down the things that you want to change and just make it happen and stay positive.

I do not personally believe in voodoo. I stay with science.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

I am not superstitious, but hair is a no-no !!!

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Careful with this stuff - When I was in Costa Rica I walked into an old house, turned commercial fortune telling, where the guy who claimed to be a witch.
I was having issues with my Costa Rican girlfriend who had started dating another man and I mentioned this to the guy. So he said he could fix that and he made a potion, put it in a bottle told me to sprinkle half on her doorstep then throw the bottle with the rest of it in the river and the suitor would be gone.
Paid him $40 and laughed at myself but I did it on a lark.
That week the guy literally disappeared never to be heard from again. But in the interim I met a tall German girl with large breasts and dumped the Tica.
So I became a 'partial' believer.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
DrSix, I hope you feel better soon. List down the things that you want to change and just make it happen and stay positive.

I am getting positive now. Feeling better every day!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

You, me, and other sane people share this belief system.

DrSix, do whatever works for you.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Please stick with science. It has always proven to be the only thing that works forever.The other stuff is just to make someone some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.