YES network and SNY network in Santiago

affald

May 17, 2004
Asking for a friend in central santiago. He is not technical. How can he easily get these two networks? He gets these two stations with claro but only during baseball season. He want a them 365 days.

Thank you

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Asking for a friend in central santiago. He is not technical. How can he easily get these two networks? He gets these two stations with claro but only during baseball season. He want a them 365 days.
I
Thank you

I would say unless you are pirating the signal you have almost no chance to get these all year. You are obviously referring to the the MLB extra innings package which allows you to see all the games played. The cost of this is over and above your normal monthly charge. I have the Yes Network in the States but because I live in the State of Delaware I don't get the game broadcasts. You must live in either, NY State, NJ or Northern Pa. to get this otherwise because of MLB restrictions these are blacked out. It sucks because I have to have the most expensive programming option with Verizon Fios to get YES and still can't get the games. Getting these channels in the DR would not be likely unless you have the capability to steal the signal.

affald

May 17, 2004
I would say unless you are pirating the signal you have almost no chance to get these all year. You are obviously referring to the the MLB extra innings package which allows you to see all the games played. The cost of this is over and above your normal monthly charge. I have the Yes Network in the States but because I live in the State of Delaware I don't get the game broadcasts. You must live in either, NY State, NJ or Northern Pa. to get this otherwise because of MLB restrictions these are blacked out. It sucks because I have to have the most expensive programming option with Verizon Fios to get YES and still can't get the games. Getting these channels in the DR would not be likely unless you have the capability to steal the signal.
He actually wants to watch the talk shows on the off season on YES, SNY

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
We have DISH, and DISH thinks we live in NY.  Nuff said! We buy extra innings every year but hardly ever get YES network.  We could move to Puerto Rico (the dish moves is all) and NY wouldn't be blacked out.  But still couldn't buy YES network.  My husband would like Masin (for the Orioles) and I would like Sportsnet for the Blue Jays.  If anyone can figure out how to get these networks you would have a lot of happy baseball fans on this list!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
We have DISH, and DISH thinks we live in NY.  Nuff said! We buy extra innings every year but hardly ever get YES network.  We could move to Puerto Rico (the dish moves is all) and NY wouldn't be blacked out.  But still couldn't buy YES network.  My husband would like Masin (for the Orioles) and I would like Sportsnet for the Blue Jays.  If anyone can figure out how to get these networks you would have a lot of happy baseball fans on this list!

A version of Pirate TV is probably the only way to go on this.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
We have DISH, and DISH thinks we live in NY.  Nuff said! We buy extra innings every year but hardly ever get YES network.  We could move to Puerto Rico (the dish moves is all) and NY wouldn't be blacked out.  But still couldn't buy YES network.  My husband would like Masin (for the Orioles) and I would like Sportsnet for the Blue Jays.  If anyone can figure out how to get these networks you would have a lot of happy baseball fans on this list![/QUOTE

As I stated previously, I have to pay for the most expensive channel package just to get the YES Network in the states and I don't get the broadcast of the games. There is no satellite TV company that is offering these networks in any package in the DR. You would have to have your own dish and the capability to receive the pirated signal. Not worth the hassle.