Anyone Here Have The Pre-Paid VIVA Card For 7 Days At A Time?

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
It's RD$145 for every 7 days and they claim unlimited data navigation.

However, is there some limit to the amount in which it reverts to a much slower speed like 384kbps. I noticed with the offers at Claro and Orange have a 5 day offer with 5gb and 7gb, respectively.

What is the limit for the Viva offer? I seen somewhere that it is as high as 50GB for every 7 days before the speed is downgraded? Thanks.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
It's RD$145 for every 7 days and they claim unlimited data navigation.

However, is there some limit to the amount in which it reverts to a much slower speed like 384kbps. I noticed with the offers at Claro and Orange have a 5 day offer with 5gb and 7gb, respectively.

What is the limit for the Viva offer? I seen somewhere that it is as high as 50GB for every 7 days before the speed is downgraded? Thanks.

Yes, they have some rules about the use, people that share their internet, has open all long day youtube, and download very big amount of data downgrade the speed to 384 kbps.  

Altice and Claro downdgrade to 256 and the offer of unlimited internet ends in January, no body knows if they will keep it.

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Yes, they have some rules about the use, people that share their internet, has open all long day youtube, and download very big amount of data downgrade the speed to 384 kbps.  

Altice and Claro downdgrade to 256 and the offer of unlimited internet ends in January, no body knows if they will keep it.

Looks like it is 4GB every 7 days max before the downgrade in velocity to 384kps.