Another Lorena Bobbit-like story in POP area

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Ouch - as I have said on other threads women act out of rage and emotion....

Now he is maimed for life and women will defend her.

But if she was cheating on him, women would defend her because he wasn't providing what she was needing emotionally and didn't 'communicate'

Jan 7, 2016
Reconstructive surgery usually doesn't work...too many nerves and blood vessels to mess with...he's lucky he didn't bleed to death, probably spraying blood around like a chicken with it's head cut-off!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Word on the street is he wanted to leave her for another woman. Hell hath no fury etc.

Matilda

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
It must have been a pretty strong pill she gave him for him not to wake up with that level of pain. I'm thinking more general anaesthetic than a sleeping pill. Doesn't quite ring true to me this story.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Ever since Lorena Bobbit, there have been many stories like this. For some reason, a lot of people think this is funny or even excusable. The day is going to come when a man will do the equivalent to a woman - then it will no longer be funny or excusable.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Prison sentence doesn't really cut it here, eye for an eye and all that....(yeh, yeh, I am thinking, where...!)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Ever since Lorena Bobbit, there have been many stories like this. For some reason, a lot of people think this is funny or even excusable. The day is going to come when a man will do the equivalent to a woman - then it will no longer be funny or excusable.

Men have been doing that since the start of time, here some examples. Just google it and you see that many men are animals. :ermm:
https://www.ultimasnoticias.com.do/2017/11/23/apresan-hombres-rociaron-acido-del-diablo-mujer-hija/

https://noticiassin.com/2015/04/mujer-podria-perder-la-vista-tras-ser-rociada-con-acido-del-diablo/

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015

But if she was cheating on him, women would defend her because he wasn't providing what she was needing emotionally and didn't 'communicate'

Come on Chico....I was going to say that rage and emotion are an equal opportunity phenomenon....but historically men are number one in this....

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Come on Chico....I was going to say that rage and emotion are an equal opportunity phenomenon....but historically men are number one in this....
Not when it comes to relationships

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006

They do not just sew it back on?
Or did she put it into the garbage disposal?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Interesting to see the cops questioning her with tv camera's running and she is talking.
Guess there is no "you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one" Miranda rule in the DR.
I wanted to yell out shut up as she was blabbing to the cops.

In the DR it is guilty until you prove yourself innocent.
Makes one appreciate the US system of jurisprudence.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

I know a higher percentage of women are subject to domestic violence and murder, but I was talking about a more "equivalent" retaliation/mutalation.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
The barrio rumor is that he wasn't just having sex with other women (muy vagabundo), but he was spending all of their money doing it such they couldn't pay rent or food. Now at least they can eat and have a home ... although sad that now nobody has sex. Well, she can.... although it's not the same.

I find little truth in it. I think it has become more an urban parable in the endless struggle between men and women.