resort or resuarant with special porgram for 24-0r 25 Dec.

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
I and my wife live alone and would appreciate if anyone knows a resort or restaurant that we can use for either night I live in Puerto Plata.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Is there something in particular you are looking for such as a Christmas dinner? Otherwise, it's much easier to go to the store, buy a precooked ham, some potatoes and some canned fruit (for curried fruit) and enjoy the holidays at home away from the risky and pretty much deserted streets of Puerto Plata.

You can assume anyone lounging on the corner either of those nights is up to no good.

It's kind of late but if your not particular about your accommodations, you should be able to find a room at an AI if for some reason being at home is not going to work. Get online and search for Playa Dorada

Jan 8, 2017
Check out Casa Colonial in Playa Dorada, it’s a great little boutique hotel, personally, I think it’s one of the best properties in country and will offer what you are seeking.  Basilia Diaz is the General Manager, great staff!

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
I'm sure Frank will have a Butterball Turkey dinner at Rocky's Aqua on the beach.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Check out Casa Colonial in Playa Dorada, it’s a great little boutique hotel, personally, I think it’s one of the best properties in country and will offer what you are seeking.  Basilia Diaz is the General Manager, great staff!

....Yes I agree with Casa Colonial, the best....I will be staying next to it at Sunscape...more people more fun.....Doc......

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Frank12 is still there.
Got your franks mixed

Yes, I thought you meant Big Frank. But the other Frank I believe only works weekends at most. The place cut back a lot since Big Frank sold it.

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
Check out restaurant Mares. One of the best restaurants on the north coast (if not THE best).
They normally have a Christmas menu.