Andy Graham was injured in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2006
After a visit to Haiti, Andy Graham the Hobo Traveler visited Sosua and claims to have been injured by a golf cart driven by a drunken turista. He has a cast on his left arm and leg. He says he will be okay in three weeks or so.
I rather enjoy his descriptions of the places he visits. He has said that he thinks that the DR is too dangerous, being as he was robbed somewhere in the North Coast several years ago.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This guy is nothing but a "hobbyist" disguised as a reporter.
He posted an instructional video of a 13 year old Dominicana taking a shower on YouTube, puhhhhlease.

Aug 6, 2006
Andy admits to being an abstemious alcoholic. He was in Togo for quite a while, talking about helping to create a digital library there. He seems to be a nice guy, overall.

Aug 6, 2006
I don't recall him mentioning girls much in the time I have been reading his posts.
He has or had a girlfriend in Togo, but he didn't mention sex.
Perhaps he decided to change his posts after seeing what became of CubaDave.
He is good at describing the best places to visit, and how to travel cheaply.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry, it is not normal behavior to pour water down an underage chica's bathing suit on Youtube.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
He's also playing it for all it's worth and sitting in a wheel chair or at least he was in one last week when I saw him having breakfast in Sosua. I really dislike this guy and was in Luperon when he purposely disrespected a couple of Dominicanos who ended up beating him up and robbing him in his hotel room. He got what he deserved in Luperon.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
He's also playing it for all it's worth and sitting in a wheel chair or at least he was in one last week when I saw him having breakfast in Sosua. I really dislike this guy and was in Luperon when he purposely disrespected a couple of Dominicanos who ended up beating him up and robbing him in his hotel room. He got what he deserved in Luperon.

Not only is a filthy pervert. He's a colossal idiot that doesn't know when to shut the hell up. He dissed a couple of Dominicanos and got beat up. This is great, I'm lmao right now.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Not only is a filthy pervert. He's a colossal idiot that doesn't know when to shut the hell up. He dissed a couple of Dominicanos and got beat up. This is great, I'm lmao right now.

Here is his story

[video=youtube;4waPi9ldk_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waPi9ldk_k[/video]

Catseye

Nov 7, 2009
Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Here is his story

[video=youtube;4waPi9ldk_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waPi9ldk_k[/video]

well that was weird, I would have rather sat through a Lifestyle timeshare speel than listen to this dork for 15 minutes, that story could have been told in a couple of minutes, and he is so butthurt about getting popped in the eye that he goes off on some peculiar rant about the dangerous, gringo-killing DR, and says he’s only here because it’s cheap and has good wifi, lol

so this is the guy that nicepeoplenetworking sent out the email about him needing blood at CMC!

I was kinda wondering why nobody seemed too concerned . . .

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
This guy is such a moron that he doesn't even know what his own story is; who uses "whatever" several times when describing a series of events? Whatever!

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I would believe him just as much if he said he got run over by a reindeer.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've met him, nice enough guy. Both he and Dave
always seemed to come across as a little to self-absorbed
for my liking.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
IMHO, anybody looking for underage girls or videotaping them in the shower deserves much more than what this guy got.  

Status
Not open for further replies.