Book Store

jjp6632

Nov 3, 2017
Hello. Looking for a good bookstore. New or used english or spanish does not matter. I just need to get my hands on some books. More than just the typical Jumbo/Nacional book selection. Living in Higuey but i make frequent trips to Sto. Dom.

Please let me know!

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hello. Looking for a good bookstore. New or used english or spanish does not matter. I just need to get my hands on some books. More than just the typical Jumbo/Nacional book selection. Living in Higuey but i make frequent trips to Sto. Dom.

Please let me know!

Centro Cuesta in Santo Domingo, 27 de Febrero ave. with Abraham Lincoln ave.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Or go to POP and visit dv8, she has hundreds of books. (I thank the day she stopped by here. It was a truly great day)/

HB

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
If on a Saturday from 9-noon The Helen Kellogg library in Gazcue. off independencia behind the Epiphany Church. About 2 blocks before Clinca Abreu. Church is on the left hand side.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm in Punta Cana Village and might consider downsizing my personal library. PM me if interested and I'll make a list of the titles I can bear to part with.

I second the Helen Kellogg Library recommendation. They also sell second-hand books.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Centro Cuesta in Santo Domingo, 27 de Febrero ave. with Abraham Lincoln ave.
OP, that's the largest bookstore in whole Caribbean. You'll be in heaven.

There's also a bookstore in Ágora Mall, but can't remember the name. Its easy to spot because of all the, well, books. lol