Santiago airport

burmell

Jan 12, 2002
I read that the new airport in Santiago is now open. Just where exactly is the airport? I am quit familiar with the Santiago area, having taught at Santiago Christian School. For this reason I would appreciate a detailed explanation of the exact location and how to get to the airport from the city. Thank You.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Email Hillbilly and he will give you precise directions to get there. Remember, people are off for the week-long Easter vacation, and many more are not in a cybernet mode. Hey, it's beach time in the DR!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry my frind, I did not see
Whatever it was that you asked of me.

The New Airport is out past the entrance to SCS about 5 or 6 minutes. the main entrance is just past where the Sabado No Nursury sued to be, before you go up to the Go Cart track and the Texaco Station and Chicharoones places and those places that sell Cachibachis for the touristas.

Now do you know where it is?

Stick out you first two fingers: the Right hand, please..

the index finger is the old highway to Moca, the middle finger is the new Autoposta Duarte. Between the first knuckles is the new airport, in La Paloma, Licey al Medio, Santiago..

How you doin' ??

Hb

burmell

Jan 12, 2002
Thanks Hill Billy. It is just where I thought that it was. When I flew into Santiago in November I was hoping to see it, but the plane flew in from over the mountaind yo the north east and I could not see it. When we left we flew up to and over Sosua on our way to PR.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And they are now going into Expansion #1, extending the runway another kilometer and a half!! Apparently Air France wants to have direct flight access for its 747s ...or something like that...

HB