For Hillbilly

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Me too! Two Questions.......

First.....did my "steamer" make it????? Heath doesn't have it and keeps forgetting to ask Steve.....
Second.... If one lives in Juan Dolio and wants to buy some reasonably priced, fairly good cigar (including the Vanilla flavoured little cigarillos).....where would one go to buy them. I promised a friend we'd bring some back for him.
Thanks .......grandson called last night to "demand" we come HOME! He's not taking any excuses.......guess we'll leave the week after "Semana Santa". Pretty soon he'll be in school and have more friends and won't want to spend that much time with Nana & Nono....gotta make hay while the sun shines........

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yeah "Wud" I know where it is

however a lot of their cigars are "counterfeit". I can get those at a cheaper price from one of the local "street" vendors by Chez Maurizio's. Tony always gets some of those for his golf buddies to smoke when they're playing "Men's Night" golf. But I wanted a few "real" ones to take back to the lawyer who has his offices next to our store. He owns his building also and gives us little "tips" as to what's happening at city hall and also does some Little legal stuff for us when we need a signature or something "quick". He never charges us for the five or ten minutes work so I know he "enjoys" a good cigar once in a while and I thought it would be nice to bring him back a box or two.