Dominican Music

pixy102

Mar 21, 2002
I need help!!! My university puts n International week in April. This is where dfferent parts of the world are showcased for day during a week. I need to find 'Mangulina' and some merengue tipico. Please help me. I have tried to find mangulina online with no response. Email me your responses at pixy1024@aol.com

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Hey Pixi,

What schoold o you go to? My fraternity hosts culturals events all of the time and I am sure we can help you out. I have merengue tipico but I'll have to find out about the Mangulina.

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
hey DR

What fraternity are you in? My daughter is a Zeta and her boyfriend( family all from Santiago) is a Sigma.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Loptka

I am in Phi Iota Alpha, the oldest latino fraternity in the US. I am not familiar with the Zeta or Sigmas...where do they go to school?

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
DR

The full name is Zeta Phi Beta Sigma. They are a brother/ sister fraternity/ sorority. It used to be all black but now has many latinos as well. They are all over the USA. They both went to UMASS Amherst. He lives in Wash. Heights and she will be going to Columbia in May To an accelerated BS->Masters program. Does your frat do stepping? Have you seen the latinostep. com website? They both step too.