Theresa meets Atlanta Bob *pics*

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
As I say people continue to amaze me. Here is Atlanta Bob. He describes himself as a gringo and well, just a nice guy. But I meet him and WOW.. he is a Dominican in disguise. He was born in the DR and lived there for most of his life I guess that is why he is probably the best merengue dancer I have come across. Better than half the dominican men I have known and he is a gentleman also. We met for hora feliz at a local Atlanta hot spot. Then showed our true chopo selves and dances to JLG in the parking garage with the music blaring people were eyeballing us ...it was embarassing but SO FUN! He is not american... he is dominican in disguise. Goes to show you girls.. you don't need a latin looking guy and there are probably tons of non-latin looking guys that are in fact latin. Check out the gallery.. we took a couple of shots including the alternative waiter we had.:)

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
You are too kind, my dearest chopita

Did we really dance in the parking lot?? Just kidding, I remember. But next time I think I should drink more water and less scotch.

But WOW guys!! It's hard to imagine, but Theresa is more beautiful then her pictures. And she is a nice person too. Kind enough to spend some time with this "old man".

When I recover, we'll have to do it again.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have talked to theresa on the phone in atlanta but didn't have the opportunity to meet her in person. I must say that she doesn't fit into the category of the female I had described earlier in the lesbo thread (hehehehe). She is a sweet down to earth person. Girls like theresa make atlanta a Hotlanta.
Viva Theresa!!!!!